To sign up for standard membership and enter the STAR Tournament or sign up for the latest STAR Platinum membership, click here.
CCA Membership Information:
- Membership in CCA ($30.00) is required to fish the STAR tournament, your membership must be renewed yearly & is separate from the STAR tournament entry fee which is a yearly entry fee.
- Please click on the Member Benefits Tab at the top of the page to see all of the great benefits that are yours once you sign up.
- If you enter the STAR Tournament without registering for a CCA membership or if your membership has expired or will expire during the tournament dates, your tournament entry will be INVALID. The STAR Tournament is a MEMBERS ONLY event. According to the STAR Tournament Rules, it is the angler’s responsibility to make sure that their membership is current while fishing the tournament.
- You will receive a membership card approximately 3 – 4 weeks after you sign up, whether online or by phone. It can take slightly longer if you sign up at Academy or one of our Instant Entry Registration locations up and down the coast. All member materials to standard members are sent by non-profit mail, this can take up to 6 weeks, but is usually faster. Member packets for New Tides (17 & under) are sent from the CCA National Houston office by first class mail approximately every 2-3 weeks, so if you register adults and kids/teens at the same time the member materials could vary in the time of arrival…
- You will be assigned a Chapter according to your zip code. You should start receiving information from your assigned chapter soon after your membership is processed. This is a great way to get involved in the conservation efforts throughout the state. Your Chapter name will be on the membership card that you receive & you can get information about that chapter online at CCA Texas . If you also entered the STAR Tournament ($20.00), it will state that you are a 2015 STAR Tournament Entrant on the card.
- We hope that you will present your card at any weigh-in station with your entry, but you can fish, weigh-in and win without the card. Your membership status and STAR entry can be verified in the STAR office.