- Our 2017STAR Platinum Memberships, as well as all membership options, are now available online for your convenience!
- You can call 800-626-4222 to renew membership & enter the tournament.
- Standard Membership: $30.00 + STAR Entry $25.00 = $55.00
Associate Membership: $15.00 + STAR Entry $25.00 = $40.00
STAR Entry only : $25.00 (Your membership must be current, it is the responsibility of the angler according to the rules of the tournament)
Youth Membership: $10.00 (STAR entry will be free, but you must declare that the child wishes to be entered & the child must be a member of CCA to fish the STAR Tournament!)
- Please call 800-626-4222 if you wish to purchase the Platinum Series I, II, III, IV, V orVI prints from previous years. You cannot purchase these online. We have a limited supply of signed & numbered prints available.
CCA Membership Information:
- Membership in CCA ($30.00) is required to fish the STAR tournament, your membership must be renewed yearly & is separate from the STAR tournament entry fee of $25.00, which is a yearly entry fee.
- Please click on the Member Benefits Tab at the top of the page to see all of the great benefits that are yours once you sign up.
- If you enter the STAR Tournament without registering for a CCA membership, your tournament entry will be INVALID. The STAR Tournament is a MEMBERS ONLY event. According to the STAR Tournament Rules, it is the angler’s responsibility to make sure that their membership is current while fishing the tournament.
- You will receive a membership card approximately 3 – 4 weeks after you sign up, whether online or by phone. It can take slightly longer if you sign up at Academy or one of our Instant Entry Registration locations up and down the coast, but you will have a yellow copy of your Instant Entry Registration as your proof of entry. All member materials to standard members are sent by non-profit mail, this can take up to 6 weeks, but is usually faster. Member packets for New Tides (17 & under) are sent from the CCA National Houston office by first class mail approximately every 2-3 weeks, so if you register adults and kids/teens at the same time the member materials could vary in the time of arrival…
- You will be assigned a Chapter according to your zip code unless you attended a chapter banquet. You should start receiving information from your assigned chapter soon after your membership is processed. This is a great way to get involved in the conservation efforts throughout the state. Your Chapter name will be on the membership card that you receive & you can get information about that chapter online at CCA Texas . If you also entered the STAR Tournament ($25.00), it will state that you are a 2017 STAR Tournament Entrant on the card.
- We hope that you will present your card at any weigh-in station with your entry, but you can fish, weigh-in and win without the card. Your membership status and STAR entry can be verified in the STAR office.
- Please familiarize yourself with the STAR Tournament Rules